[access-uk] Re: about jawbone jambox bluetooth spekers

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 10:32:07 +0100

Hi,

I have the Jambox and the Big Jambox, and they are both excellent.

The big Jambox even has media buttons on it so you can pause your phone in
the middle of music playback for example, and go from track to track without
touching the phone.

The Jawbone web site isn't greatly accessible, but you don't really need it
until you need to update the software, which is not often.

All the best

Steve

--

Computer Room Services