From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2007 6:08 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: aDOBE 8

Peter, I started from
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2_allversions.html

It seemed straightforward to select the OS and version 8 of Adobe, and to
uncheck the Google Tool Bar, but... All I get is a file
gc10_rdr80_dlm_en_us.exe of about 500 kb rather than the installer which
is over 20 mb!

I am just wondering if I should have chosen Run instead of Save in the
download dialogue, but I am reluctant to do that unless I really know what
the file is.

I am beginning to wish that I had been satisfied to remain with 7.09!

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison