[access-uk] Re: a question regarding the 195 directory enquiries service

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 20:16:16 -0000

Hi Clive,  Carol hasn't tried using the card much since
leaving the college, but when she did try using it in the
example I gave in my reply to Dave Ankers, the card couldn't
be used even though the example occurred before Carol
changed her surname.

Carol has now found the card, after forgetting the pin
number, and we are basically trying to find out who we
should contact within BT and what procedures need to be gone
through for Carol's details to be updated and for her to
receive either a new pin number, or a Braille version of her
current pin as her sight has deteriorated and her original
pin is in large print as well as being registered to her
maiden surname.

Alexander Shannon