[access-uk] Re: a question about a program that could be spyware

Hi George,

Since reading your message to which I am replying I have run the immunise function within spybot as well as deleting the common cursors file but on looking at the link you gave it implies that the suggestion made by other members of this list that I needed to delete common cursors may not need to be done. Is it really safe to allow common Cursors to stay on my system if it returns?

Alexander Shannon