[access-uk] a question about a program that could be spyware

Hi all,

I have just checked my Windows XP home system with spybot for any problems and it has found something called common cursors.

My question is, is this a safe piece of software or should it be deleted every time it is found, as I have found it before and deleted it, only for it to return.

Please note that each time there is only 1 entry for common Cursors.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Alexander Shannon