[access-uk] Re: a problem after downgradeing jaws

  • From: Doris and Chris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 16:26:29 -0400

did you also uninstall shared components when downgrading? I would recommend falling back on nvda or even narrator and uninstalling jaws conmpletely including shared components, i.e. the video intercept and then doing a fresh install of the version you want.

hth

Doris

At 10:23 PM 10/1/2010 +0530, you wrote:
hi all hope all r ok im in a big problem i installed the lates version
of jaws 11 but as it was clashing with my display drive i downgraded
to jaws 11.0.756 i use msoffice 2007 but after downgrading jaws when
ever i open a msword 2003 or 2007 documents even though text is
visible but when i press downarrow jaws reads blank blank and when i
put it on readall mode it just goes on page1 page2 page3 aod so on it
reads txt files properly but i cnt use msword2007 why what to do

--
from austin