[access-uk] Re: a problem I have noticed when setting up free download manager on a broadband connection was Re: Re: FREE DOWNLOAD MANAGER

Hi James,

When in Free Download manager I go to the download options dialogue and
within that to the all downloads page.  On that page I check a box that says
perform virus check.

I then enter AVG  and press the OK button and the following message comes
up:

Input Error

Name is invalid  please check it

Please note this error also occurs if I enter AVG Professional, or AVG
professional 7, or AVG professional 7.5.  Does the above give you any clues
as to what is wrong please.

Alexander Shannon