[access-uk] Re: a good alternative to adobe reader accessible with JFW?

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 12:55:47 -0000

Amro
Sincere thanks for your help.  I have indeed download this now.

I would very much appreciate and I am sure others too, would you please tell me exactly how I can sign up to this site to do a similar thing for friends if I want to send very large files to them.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>