[access-uk] Re: a d s l connection problems

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 18:13:56 +0100

Hi Barrie,

I'd be inclined to call the supplier. (BT?)

I had a similar experience at home when I initially got it.
A BT Engineer called, and determined that there was a
problem somewhere between home and the exchange.

As luck would have it, the fault lay on the BT connection
going into the house.  He remade the connection, and it's
been as good as gold ever since.  (Touch wood)

George.

link:-