[access-uk] a

AVG Virus Volt.    I've been using A AVG for a long time but thankfully rarely
come up against problems.
We've been having trouble where the internet cut out in as much as can't get
onto sites but can receive email and use msn. Virgin Media said there are
problems but today after an automatic AVG scan which I do daily there were
trogents and I think they are now in the virus volt at least one is.
How do   I remove these altogether?
I performed a complete AdAware scan picked up 6 objects although i don't know
what they were.

Do you think a virus would block access to internet sites for all of our three
computers?

Mandy.