[access-uk] Re: ZoomText install shield

  • From: "Damon" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 18:30:33 +0100

hi, it is a new purchase, yes.

So, if I go into safe mode I may be able to install it? Next question is ... how do you get into safe mode? And could this be a legit solution for my problem? Is this the kind of thing others do if they have similar issues?

Any help much appreciated, a massive degree of total frustration going on here in North West 2.

Thanks

----- Original Message ----- From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>