[access-uk] ZoomText install shield

  • From: "Damon" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 15:55:46 +0100

Hi,

I have got zoomtext 9.2 on CD. It just won't install, won't even get as far as installing.

I put the disk in the drawer. The drive whizzes and whirrs. The install shield says it's loading. Then it hangs. Totally hangs. I don't even get to first base, as I might say if I were American. I then can't shut the ZoomText install window which has clearly crashed.

If anyone has any ideas as to what might be going on, it'd be much appreciated. I'm rather stuffed.

...Damon