[access-uk] Re: Zen memory

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 18:31:47 +0000

You can get this info from properties. In my computer, move to the drive which is your Zen but don't press enter to open it as normal. Now to get to properties, either press the shortcut Alt+Entre or right mouse click and go up once to properties and press enter. Using your screen readers mouse keys, you can read the window which contains the info you want.

At 18:14 28/02/2008, you wrote:
Hello

I have a 1 gig Zen which is proving to be really useful. Could anyone advise me of a way to determine how much space I have used and how much remains on the Zen?

Many thanks.

Marg.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.