From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Adrian Higginbotham
Sent: 09 July 2007 16:23
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Zen Stone Navigation

I think the issue is doing this in reverse - EG if you nod off 5 minutes
before the end of track one and wake up ten minutes in to track two you
can't hold down the reverse scrole all the way back to when you started
from because it will stop scrolling when it reaches the start of a
track.  Of course if you know you skipped between tracks you can jump
back to the beginning of the current track, even in audible books,
something you couldn't do on the ipod shufffle, but what you can't then
do is scrole backwards in to the prev track so you are forced to go to
the beginning of the previous track and scroll forward to find your
place.

Adrian Higginbotham

Accessibility content manager

British Educational Communications and Technology Agency - BECTA
Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Becta switchboard 02476-416994.

Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ