[access-uk] Re: ZENSTONE - IN THE EAR HEADPHONES

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 15:50:41 +0100

Hi,

Thanks Ambro.  I'll take a look.  Do they have any padding?

The ones with a loop which I have (originally to go with the BrailleNote mPower) don't have padding and get uncomfortable, hence my looking around for others.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>