  From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Ian Macrae
  Sent: 08 June 2007 12:14
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [access-uk] ZEN STONE AND HEADPHONES

  I've been using some headphones which are recommended for use with the Zen
Stone player.  They're the Zen Aurvana in-ear ones.  These are noise
reducing rather than noise cancelling.  In other words, they fit very snugly
into your ear and claim to knock out about ninety percent of ambient noise.
I've now used them for listening to music on the Stone, an audio book on the
courier and the courier's own doubletalk speech.  They work very well for
all of these things.  I'm conscious, of course, that many listers wouldn't
be happy with that degree of elective hearing loss, but I was certainly glad
of them during a heavily delayed Tube journey this morning.  One word of
caution however, the packaging was without exception the most difficult to
get into I've ever encountered.

  http://www.bbc.co.uk
reliance on it and notify the sender immediately.