[access-uk] Re: Youtube downloader

  • From: "Saqib" <saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 21:16:43 -0000

It's Youtube Downloader.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dj Paddy
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 8:05 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Youtube downloader

  Saquib,

  What is the name of the software?
  Thanks,
  Dj paddy
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Saqib
    To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 7:17 PM
    Subject: [access-uk] Youtube downloader

    Hi. A couple of weeks ago someone enquired about getting videos from
Youtube on their phone. There is a youtube downloader program which is screen
reader friendly. I have tried and tested it and it is great to have. You can
convert files to any video format of your choice once the video is downloaded.
The program has a 2 step process which is pulling the file from Youtube and
then converting it to a video format of your choice. I found this program from
www.downloads.com and it can be found half way down the front page.