  From: Amro Bilal
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 12:36 AM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Youtube downloader

  Trace,

    Go to

    http://youtubedownload.altervista.org/

    As well, there's a site I use for that purpose "KeepVid: Download and save
any video from Youtube, Dailymotion, Metacafe, iFilm and more!". You need only
to paste the URL of the video you're after, hit the button "download" and you
get two links to download the video in FLV and MP4 formats. Visit

    http://keepvid.com/

    Cheers,
    Amro