[access-uk] Re: Y-browser on teh N86

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 14:28:54 +0100

Hi,

I'm pushed for time but as a linguist this caught my eye.  If you're still
stuck and can point me to a download that will work on my N86, I'd be happy
to look for you to see where the language change options are.  I'm sure it
can be done as you can choose multiple languages during setup.

Just thought this might help if you don't want the hassle of reinstalling
it.

_______________________________________
Have a pleasant day,

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,