[access-uk] Re: Yaktrax

  • From: "Andrew Shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 11:33:02 -0000

Hi Carol, I've been looking around to see where to buy these, they have some on ebay, expensive though. Yaktrax themselves are sold out, so I found some on Amazon they say they are getting fresh stock in on the 12th and they also do both sorts of yaktrax. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>