[access-uk] Re: Yaktrax

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 23:12:09 -0000

Peter,

Coincidentally Heard on RTE TV sport after this part of the thread a couple of
hours ago of a class runner using Yak tracks!

They will mainly support but don't always depend on it!

We were very topical on this list to be sure!

My wife thinks that also we could check with any upgrade sports shop such as
those dealing in mountain gear and the like.

Well done for the mod for allowing this thread as it is vital for us all to be
so careful out there!
Thanks