[access-uk] Yahoo yet again!

  • From: "jim denton" <jim.denton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 20:06:09 +0100

Hi there, Yahoo is a real pain, at least twice a week, I have to go and
unbonce my mail. Yahoo says talk to my isp, they want all sorts of bits and
bobs I don't know what. The thing is, Yahoo is the only system that I belong
to groups that persistantly has this trouble.

I've signed up to an account with them, and that only makes it easier to
unbounce, I've not tried to join any more groups, and would urge all
moderators to move their groups anywhare. I am so hacked off!

I'm on virgin.net so all those I have seen with trouble with onetel (you are
not alone)

Move all the groups!! take away their advertising power!!

Jim Denton