[access-uk] Yahoo problems again

Hello
I got just a few messagerom a yahoogroup yesterday the first for three
weeks.
I tried to send some messges to a group one got through the other came back
saying I am not a member.
I subscribed to the group and one other by email got a reply to ,sent off my
confirmation by replying to the message .
I now 24 hours later have had nothing no welcome message at all.
Anyone got any ideas
I am with onetel who refuse to aknowledge that theres a problem
Margarita
---