[access-uk] Yahoo VIP'S Sign up Help

  • From: " M Ingleton" <mingleton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-Uk@Freelists. Org" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 13:40:26 +0100

Hello
I tried the yahoo sign up help for VIP'S
 at 10.45 on Wednesday I filled a simple form on the URL as directed recived
a reply just after 11 am I replied straight away with the further details as
asked they are supposed to phone you back within 48 hours if you are outside
the usa
I have heard nothing
Has any one used this service successfully
Have any of you managed to get a account without sighted help
I am using Windoweyes 4.5sp3
I would be interested in your comments
Margarita
---