[access-uk] Re: YAKTRAX OR SNOW SHOES

  • From: <angel238@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 17:40:50 -0500

My son works for a restaurant chain which requires there employees to wear shoes purchased from

www.shoesforcrues.com

Perhaps in Britain there is a similar site. These shoes are excellent for non slipping anywhere. Whether floors or the ground is wet or slippery due to any cause. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Porter" <surfport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>