[access-uk] Re: XP Defrag problem

  • From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 14:33:42 +0100

If you have your Windows disc. you could try a repair. When you put it in your machine, it should auto-run and offer you three options. One of these is, I believe, an option to repair the installation.

I can't tell you much beyond this as I've never done it. Perhaps someone else on the list can enlighten us.

Barry
----- Original Message ----- From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>