[access-uk] Re: Wordpress and formatting

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 21:26:37 +0000

There many options and shortcuts within the web interface.  One of the options
I require, heading levels, is in a format drop down box which I must move my
cursor and therefore deselect any text to use.  I have found a way to use this
to do with turning cursor tracking off but I can't yet work out a consistent
way but will have another go later.