[access-uk] Re: WordPerfect5

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 21:52:28 +0100

Peter, I am pretty sure Word 2k will load WordPerfect 5.1 files  and WP6,
and these are mentioned in the help file.

Certainly, my version of Word 2K will save to WordPerfect 5.

I'm never very good on the details of these things, but these files should
be on the Office 2k instalation discs.  Seems they can also be added via the
add/remove Office instalation program, .  I'd certainly take a good look at
the Word 2K help.

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx