[access-uk] Re: Word problem

  • From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 12:35:19 +0100

George, Your brilliant. That sorted out both problems. Word is now opening much faster, almost instantaniously and there are no error messages when I close the program.

Yusuf
If you have nothing better to do, why not take a look at my blog
http://yusufaosman.wordpress.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>