[access-uk] Word macros

  • From: "brian hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 15:16:23 -0000

Hi
I have written some Microsoft Word macros in visual basic in the Word Macros
editor.
I have attached these macros to keystrokes, and based them on a template.  When
I run the macros on my computer, everything is fine. But when I transfer the
macros to another machine, they fail to work.
To emphasise again, I did not base the macros on the normal.dot template, but
on the new template I created. This has the desired effect, in that when I
create a new Word document and try to execute the macros, they do not work. But
when I open the template and execute them, they do, but not on other machines.

if anyone can please provide a solution or point me in the right direction as
to a web resource I can look at, this would be good, thank you.

Brian Hartgen
E-MAIL:  brian@xxxxxxxxxxx
MSN:  brian@xxxxxxxxxxx
SKYPE:  brianhartgen