[access-uk] Re: Word Play

  • From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 17:41:43 +0100

Hi David

Sounds like a "disposable" player, useful for those who want ultra-portable audio books, but who perhaps don't have a computer or can't cope with the complexity of transferring material to a player. Think it's similar to the playaway, recently launched in the Us, see www.playaway.com. But you wonder about things like audio quality, reliability etc, given that these things are designed to be used and thrown away, or else shared with other people. I also wonder if these things could have an application in libraries.

James
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>