[access-uk] Re: Word 2000

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <p.beasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 16:54:05 +0100

Joe, I went to the troubleshooting link on that site and couldn't see anything to fix my problem re ms word. When I havebeen using word for a while, and close it down, it can take several minutes before my computer starts to speak again. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Paton" <Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>