[access-uk] Re: Word

  • From: "Spring Flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 19:11:49 -0000

Hi

Not sure if I saw the original to this so am replying to a reply, hope that's ok.

Brian, can't remember if its exactly the same but something very similar has definitely happened to me, it turned out to be lack of memory, my computer was swimming in temp files, to this day we've no idea where they came from and there was no sign of a virus but for some reason they'd all got in to a hidden folder so doing a normal tidy wasn't getting rid of the most of them and they kept on multiplying, my computer guy booted it in to dos and got rid of them hat way but it toook hours!!

Trace

----- Original Message ----- From: "ron winstanley" <r.winstanley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>