[access-uk] Re: Wireless printer with photocopier

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 18:58:20 -0000

Hi George -

I've just had a look at the Lexmark x9350, for the price, it's probably not
much more than I'd have to pay for a new scanner. Is the scanner part of it
flatbed, I'm wondering about scanning books? I note too your comments on
accessibility, and wonder how difficult it might be to set up with no
sighted help? -

I don't want to do any fancy printing etc, just strait forward a4 documents
and letters.

Andy