[access-uk] Re: Wireless headphone

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 10:57:21 +0100

When you say wireless, do you mean bluetooth?  If so, the phone shops have
quite a selection and I bought one which clips over the lear and rests on the
ear, one sided only, very recently.  I can't quite remember the make off hand.
I just went round the shops and had to go in a number as a lot had sold out of
the cheaper (around £20 mark).

A few folk have bought recently so hopefully we can find you something if you
don't want to trail the shops.

Let us know if it's definitely bluetooth you're after.