[access-uk] Re: Wireless connection to a laptop

Thanks, George.   I think that we are getting there! I could use the laptop as
it stands then, but I would get better results by buying the Belkin card or the
one suggested by Malcolm.  But why "cheaper"?  Sorry if I am missing
something.
To save cluttering the list with more messages in this already lengthy
thread, May I use this one to thank Tristram, Clive, Alexander and others
for their contributions which have been most helpful.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison