From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Douglas
Harrison
Sent: 06 September 2006 19:33
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Wireless connection to a laptop

Thanks, George.  That price sounds quite reasonable - I
would not want to spend a large amount on  a card for a
laptop which will probably have to be replaced in the not
too distant future.

Regarding your enquiry about a precise model, I copied the
following from Billarch Adviser -

TOSHIBA Satellite Pro A10 PSA15E-01PFQ-EN

but I am not sure that tells us anything.

Douglas

On 6 Sep 2006 at 16:56, George Bell wrote:

> Hi Douglas,
>
> Looking at the specs, I don't believe there is any inbuilt
wireless
> capability, so you would need to buy a wireless card.
Thankfully

--

Douglas Harrison

link:-