[access-uk] Re: Windows updates

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 12:46:40 -0000

Thanks guys, what a pain! So, do I go to Windows update, and get it to
search my computer? Also, I don't want to install IE7, but hopefully I'll be
able to uncheck that one ahead of downloading all the updates? Wondering why
it would take several restarts, isn't it more a case of downloading all the
updates, then doing one restart?

Thanks - Andy