[access-uk] Windows update problem

Hi,

The last few times I've tried to do a Windows update I've encountered an
error.  I open Internet Explorer and go to Windows Update from the tools
menu.  Then I choose the option that says something like custom/choose from
critical and optional updates.  Then the page says:
[Error number: 0x80248011]

Table with 2 columns and 2 rows
See which updates failed to install
The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are
trying to view. Take the following steps to try solving the problem:
List of 3 items
. Refresh the page.
. In Internet Explorer, delete your Temporary Internet Files by going to the
Tools menu and clicking Internet Options.
. Close and then re-open Internet Explorer.
list end

If these steps don't work, try visiting the site later or using the
resources provided below.

There's a link for trying to solve this error yourself but it just goes to a
pretty general looking help section.

Has anyone else encountered this problem?  Is there another way I can do a
Windows Update?  I think so from Control Panel somewhere?

Catherine

**
Skype:  darkitude
MSN:  catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx