From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Peter Beasley
Sent: 12 July 2007 14:44
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Windows update help please

For some reason I am unable to get this week's critical updates.  Iam asked
do I wish toinstall update publisher, or something like that.  I say yes to
this, but after a few seconds I hear a blip from internet explorer and the
item in question will not install.  I have my internet explorer security
settings set as low as possible, and things like popup blocker and fishing
filters are turned off  as I prefer to use  third party applications  .  Has
any body got any advice please.