[access-uk] Re: Windows update

  • From: Jonathan <digitaltoast@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 12:47:04 +0000

Peter Beasley wrote:
> I only ever check for high priority updates, but I haven't seen any high
> priority updates now for several months.This has been happening since I
> removed Windows Defender.Has anyone any idea why I haven't seen any high
> priority updates, or, haven't there actually been any.

Assuming everything is working properly you won't see them as they'll
have installed silently in the background.

On my win7 x64 system, the last updates marked important were around
the 27th January.
You can see a list of installed updates from the Microsoft Update screen.

Let us know what operating system you are using if you're still concerned.