[access-uk] Windows media compression files - was Text to MP3 using Kurzweil.

  • From: "phil stephenson" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 14:37:17 +0100

Hi,

Following on from posts re converting text to mp3 using Kurzweil 1000 I
thought I'd have a go at this myself as it's not something I've explored
much.

So I loaded a file into Kurzweil, went to the utilities, convert to audio
option but I got an error message saying something along the lines of I may
not have the appropriate MS compression file but I could get it via Windows
media player (which I already have installed).  it told me I could get it
from the MS website but it didn't give any further details.  Anyone know
exactly what I'm looking for and where to get it?

Using k1000 v10.

Your help gratefully appreciated,

Cheers,

Phil