[access-uk] Re: Windows XP SP2

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 07:56:31 +0100

Well I've had success. I'd tried a version of how Graham solved his problem. I only have one disc but when it asked me for the SP2 disc I took mine out of the drive and reinserted it again, pressed OK and then it was just fine, continuing to install as if it had what it wanted. Very strange but it works.

Many thanks for the help given

Roger

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>