[access-uk] Re: Windows Vista accessibility

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 12:31:54 +0100

Damon, maybe the link below will be useful.  It summarises the American NFB
convention computer science meeting and points to some possibly useful
external links.

http://www-03.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/schwer?tag=odf

This is probably the meeting for which the Main Menu Archive is yet to be
put up.

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx