[access-uk] Re: Windows Media Player versus Real Player.

  • From: Léonie Watson <lw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 15:41:39 -0000

James, Harry,

Thanks, some interesting information coming through here. It isn't so much a decision for myself, but I'm helping the developers of a central government web site decide which format to make their streaming available in.

Cheers,
Tink.
----- Original Message ----- From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>