[access-uk] Re: Windows Media Player versus Real Player.

  • From: "kevin and emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 13:18:11 -0000

hi, i beg to differ! i use realplayer with no problems using jfw. no
pop-ups, no spy ware, nothing like dave has mentioned. so take your pick!
smile. if you configure realplayer properly, you don't get any interference
from pop-ups, and it doesn't download anything unless you allow it too.
kevin - co-owner/moderator of the blind gamers discussion list.
email/msn: kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx