[access-uk] Re: Windows Media Center JAWS or WindoEyes

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 15:10:55 -0000

Hi Dave.

Already got my WE Tutorials out, for a second time.  Perhaps I should be a
bit more patient and do a little each evening.  You said that everything was
working fine on your new computer.  Is it an XP Home or Media Center Dave.
I ask because it looks like I'll be moving onto Media Center with my new
computer.  Learning Media Center alongside WindowEyes is a bit frightening
though.

By the way, you wouldn't have the subscription details for the WindowEyes
List?

Best wishes.
Andy