[access-uk] Windows Media Center JAWS or WindoEyes

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 14:16:09 -0000

Hi all.

Looks like my new computer will be a Windows Media Center.  I'll have to
upgrade to JAWS 8 Professional or WindowEyes 6, in order to access it.

What do people think?  Should I stick with JAWS or move to WindowEyes?

I'd love to hear from Media Center users as there has been very little mail
recently discussing this OS, which is surprising as XP Home appears to be on
the way out, and most of the new computers that I have seen on sites over
the last week have been Window Media Center machines.

Best wishes.
Andy