[access-uk] Re: Windows Live Messenger was Re: Re: Windows Messenger problem

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 17:33:56 -0000

Oh, I always preferred MSN Messenger to the new Live Messenger. Don't you get nagged all the time to install? I presume you'd have to uninstall Windows Live Messenger first though. I may do this if I decide to take up using it again. At the moment I just have it switched off.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Tuesday, January 13, 2009 3:01 PM (UK time), Peter at peterholdstock@xxxxxxx said:

Somebody posted a link to a website regarding this though, I think it
was something like www.oldversions.com. Download the MSN messenger
8.5 and you'll be the same as we were a few days ago. I've installed
it myself off there yesterday and all is good now.

Peter