[access-uk] Re: Windows Live Messenger

  • From: "Peter" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 22:38:06 -0000

You need to right click on the icon in the noitfication are and choose exit. If
you don't want it to run any more though you will need to go to tools menu,
options and then to general and untick the boxes to get it to automatically run.

Alternatively, if you just want to stop that pop up but keep it running, just
do a left click when it pops up and it wont come up again.

Peter